Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Remember Me?

First of all, please let me apologize for neglecting you all. I have been SUPER busy! This month sure has been a crazy one and its going so fast already. Let me catch you up on somethings that have been going on with me--last weekend was my last day at the bank. It was a nice day-we all brought in treats and lunch so it was perfect. I will miss them all so much but was eager to start my new job on Monday. Also, we had my friend Angela's bachelorette party last Saturday too. Boy, it was a busy weekend. We had so much fun! Her maid of honor, Anna, rented this bus so no one had to drive and we were having a blast jamming out to music and bar hopping! I cannot wait for Angela to start her life with Tim and cannot believe that her wedding is so soon! AHHH! I still need to find a dress! HELP!

Next thing that has been consuming my life is my new job. I work at a Pain Management Center now and am learning lots and loving it. Its amazing how fast the day goes now. A few of my friends from college work there so we all have a nice time together. It is hard starting a new job though because certainly you remember being the "new" person. Its hard and overwhelming learning EVERYTHING! The doctors that I work for are great though and are fun to work with. I have some busy days/weeks ahead but I will definitely still try to blog! Sorry its just been so crazy!! Hope ya'll are doing great!











3 comments:

  1. I love Angela's "friend." LOL...so glad your job is going well. I have been thinking about you a lot lately. Keep your chin up and in a couple of months it will be like riding a bike, you will know it all. :) Look forward to your blogs! GO SHOP FOR A DRESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog! I'm a new author and have enjoyed this new experience. I find that it's the most difficult and most rewarding. I'm also a graphic designer and love having that creative outlet as well.
    Thanks for your post! I will be back for more updates. :-)

    Melissa Nielsen
    frommysomewhatseriousmind.blogspot.com www.printhis.biz

    ReplyDelete