Monday, May 10, 2010

Hello!

Hey everyone! Hope you all are doing good-what a crazy week last week was! Phew! May is such a crazy month...I feel like its flying by. I did have a relaxing weekend though. Friday night I got off work in the perfect amount of time to see my brother Nick and his date off to prom. This is his 3rd prom this season! HA! Then my friend Ashley was in town from Kansas City so we went to eat at this mexican restaurant which was delicious then we just hung out. Saturday I had Janie's first communion mass and lunch. It was so fun and she looked so pretty! I cannot believe she is 8 already. After that I HADDDD to go shopping for a dress for my friends wedding and thank you lord I found ONE...no wait two!!! They are super cute-I will decide which one I am going to wear. I will upload pics later. I was shopping pretty much all day on Saturday so I was pretty tired but the time I got home. I just layed around and went to bed early. I was fine with not doing too much this weekend since the next few will be crazy! Sunday was Mother's Day and we had my grandparents over after church for brunch then went to my uncle's later in the day! How was your weekend?

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy but great weekend!! I can't wait to see pictures of the dresses for the wedding!!!

    I went to the beach to visit my husband's family this weekend and ended up dropping my iPhone in the ocean. I've had better weekends!! LOL

    I hope you have a wonderful day!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Your blog is so cute! We wanted to share a Blog Award with you! I couldn't find an email address to send you the link so here it is:

    http://2bloggeristas.blogspot.com/2010/06/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Have a great one!
    The Bloggeristas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our journey has begun!… secretly though

    If I’ve left you this message, you’re a follower of my original blog ~OR~ just someone I’ve happened upon while sending out these invites and that I would LOVE for to come along for the ride! Though I won’t be revealing who I am just yet – until we’re TO and THROUGH the first trimester! Just getting the word out about our new site – further explanation of all the secrecy and what we’re about on my first post. I’d love for you to stop by.

    Exciting things going on around here!

    www.DefinitelyMaybeBaby.com

    ~ the {secret} *Maybe* Baby Mama

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all are always here to support you.

    ReplyDelete