Wednesday, April 28, 2010

World Exclusive...

I always check People.com daily-its like my Bible well I clicked on the link today and this popped up, "WORLD EXCULSIVE:Meet Sandra's Baby." I thought the title was funny. Sure this is a big deal but I don't know I got a chuckle out of it. Good for her though. Thank GOD she is getting rid of Jesse James...what she originally saw in him is BEYOND me. Seriously.



Also, check out the Undomestic Momma and see her blog giveaway! It looks like some great stuff!

7 comments:

  1. Love this! I posted the same picture because that sweet angel is precious!! Yay for Sandra!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!!!! It's pitiful how behind I am in my gossip news. I didn't know Sandra was adopting a baby! That's wonderful!!!!!!! I'm so glad she's moving on!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard about this too. I never really understood why she was with him in the first place. I'm glad she's picking up her life and moving on with a sweet baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how she kept the adoption quiet until she was ready to announce it. Good for her! Louis is a total pudding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gave your blog an award, check it out here, http://mallorybthompson.blogspot.com/2010/04/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was really surprised to see this too and I think it's a good way to take the focus off of all the Jesse James talk. I guess we'll see!

    ReplyDelete