Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday





This week for the Undomestic Momma her theme for Top 2 Tuesday is Favorite Summer Things. I would say my number one favorite thing would be that my parents put in an inground pool last year and its like a mini paradise out there! Its fun lavishing in the sun and getting your golden brown tan!

My next favorite would be going to the Lake of the Ozarks-its only 3 hours away from where I live and a nice getaway! I am going this summer with my family and I am sure I will run into some friends along the way-many of my friends have condos/houses on the lake which makes it fun when we are all down there! Like we did in Gulf Shores 2 years ago, we are all staying in ONE house at the lake-needless to say its huge and glancing at the picture below you will see why we need a big house--there are 30 of us!

This picture is from when we all went to Gulf Shores-now you get the idea when I say it will be crazy with all of us in one big house!

3 comments:

  1. I bet it is crazy, but great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve begged my mom to put a pool in for years and that is super awesome that your parents did! Luckily my uncle has one and we belong to a swim club.

    Going to the lake sounds like a blast and I love that group shot!

    ReplyDelete