Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sunshine Award



I am so excited to announce I have received my first award-The Sunshine Award from my friend Mallory!! Thank you so much Mal! I am so excited!

“The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world.”

Of course, awards come with rules…

1. Put the logo on your blog (sidebar)and/or within your post.

2. Pass the award onto other bloggers.

3. Link to the nominees within your post.

4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and the link to the person from whom you received this award.

I love reading all of your blogs! I can get some great ideas from each of you! Each of these are ones that I read daily!

Mallory-(even though she gave it to me...I have to continue the wealth onto her because I love her blog and she got me started on mine)--A Day in the Life...

Mrs. H-Meet the Hesson's

Lauren-heart.to.heart.

Taylor- The Undomestic Momma

Beth-Just Me and My Life

Kelly-Life in a Small Town

Kimberely Ann-Somethings Gotta Give

8 comments:

  1. Mallory gave me this award too! I was just visiting...I became a follower! You have such a cute blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet!! That made me smile today!! I will defiantly post about this in the coming days. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award, sweet girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award and your blog is so cute! I'm following you now :) I found you from Memoir of a Southern Belle!

    ReplyDelete